Whether you’re jetting off to some far flung land or heading somewhere a little closer to home, flying can leave your skin feeling dry and lifeless.
Start your vacay the right way and leave that jet plane looking luminous with these in flight essentials.
1. Sk-II Mid-Day Miracle Essence $80. I can’t get enough of this specially designed on-the-go skincare that can penetrate through your makeup, and lock in moisture.Brilliant for a quick moisture injection mid flight or to freshen makeup.
2. Susanne Kaufmann Body Travel Kit £56. Ideal for those long haul flights or weekend breaks, this gorgeous kit contains everything you need to stay perfectly cared for on-the-move.
3. Becca Best of Becca Kit £55. Ensure you step of the plane looking Insta ready with this all-star edit of BECCA’s bestsellers. In universally flattering shades, each kit contains a travel-friendly tube of Shimmering Skin Perfector, alongside a collection of essentials for contouring, tinting and enhancing skin and eyebrows.
5. Chantecaille Travel Brush Set £150 Of course no makeup kit is complete with out a great set of brushes and this travel brush set from Chantecaille outfitted with five separate brushes is a perfect pairing to Becca’s Best of Becca Kit.
6. Zelens Skins Perfectors Introductory Kit £42 .There really is no better time to indulge in some serious TLC than on a 14 hour flight and Zelens Skins Perfector Introductory Kit with it’s skin transforming trio of Zelens bestsellers, Z Matrix Energy & Moisture Infusion, Complex Essential Anti-Aging Cream and Transformer Instant Renewal Mask contains all you need for a post flight glow.7. Sarah chapman Jet Skin Essentials £55. A favourite of Victoria Beckham, Sarah Chapman has created this brilliant travel edition of her bestselling high performance facial essentials, including her award winner Overnight Facial.
8. Byredo Pulp Refill Set (EDP 12ML X3) £70. Byredo’s travel sized fragrances are currently a permanent fixture in my handbag and Pulp with it’s fruity compilation of exotic and Swedish influences is the latest fragrance on my list.