Over did it this bank holiday weekend, in need of a healthy pick me up? Don’t worry the lovely people at Crazy Jack Organic have got in touch and provided me with a super scrumptious, super healthy recipe for raw chocolate and coconut energy balls.
Ideal for fending off that post afternoon slump, keeping those pregnancy cravings at bay or as a healthy treat for your little ones, this recipe is so simple even I couldn’t mess it up.
All you need is a few nutritious ingredients (see list below), a food processor, a tray, a working fridge and a spare 10 minutes, and you’re set to go!
1 cup of Crazy Jack Soft Dates
1tbsp of Chia Seeds
½ cup of Crazy Jack Desiccated Coconut
1/3 cup of cocoa powder (I like Green & Blacks organic cocoa powder)
1tbsp coconut oil
1/3 cup of Crazy Jack Ground or Whole Almonds
1/3 cup of Goji Berries
- Put dates in food processor and pulse until well mixed.
- Add remaining ingredient, turn food processor on until smooth.
- Spoon out mixture and roll in balls.
- Coat each ball in the remaining coconut.
- Place on balls on tray (or whatever you have to hand) and refrigerate for thirty minutes.
- Take out for fridge, sit it down and enjoy!
Do you have a go to healthy snack to satisfy that sweet tooth? Share your favourites below.