Now I don’t normally do posts on children’s wear but Swedish brand Mini Rodini’s latest collection deserves a mention. Famed for their playful and humorous aesthetics, Mini Rodini have proved once again that they are the go to label for quirky stand out prints and wearable designs (seriously, these are clothes that practically cry out to be played in, not ones you are too scared to dress them in case of spillage).
Whats more, importance isn’t just placed on the aesthetic, the quality of product is of equal value with Mini Rodini ensuring each item is produced in a way that is kinder to the environment and the people behind it…and whats not to like about that.
In celebration of yet another job well done, I though I’d share some of my favourite looks from Mini Rodini’s spring/summer 16 collection.
- Taches Dress Dk Blue £55.
- Stripe Swim Shorts Blue £37.00 and Clouds Long Sleeve Top.
- Stripe Short Sleeve Dress Blue £37.00.
- Mouse Leggings Black £21.00 and Mouse Tanktop Black £18.00.
- Rainbow Jacket Dk Blue £75.00 and Space Leggings Pink £37.00.
and lets not forgot the tiny people…
- T-Rex Long-Legged Body Yellow £32.00.
- Mouse Wrap Body Black £24.00.
- Unicorn Onesie Green £46.00.
- Pelican Bed Set (Baby) Beige £42.00.
Is there a children’s wear brand you feel deserves a mention? Let me know in the comments below.