I’m not sure about you ladies but I’d be kidding myself to think that my husband has already purchased my Valentines gift. So with exactly a week to go until the big ‘day of love’, I have created a Valentines Gift List (similar to those I use to leave Santa but with slightly different gifts) that I shall be leaving on display all week, in the hope that he takes note and uses it as his source of Valentines inspiration!
Assuming that I am not the only on with an other half who needs more than a helping hand on the gift buying front, I thought I would share my guide with that aim that your man may see it and you too may get something a little special this Valentines.
- Grace stretch-tulle and lace underwired bra £65, Grace stretch-tulle and lace briefs £30, Grace stretch-tulle and lace suspender belt £40 by L’Agent by Agent Provocateur .
- 343-Rose Gold and Rose Gold Lens £720 by Linda Farrow
- The Modern Minimalist Collection £60 by NARS
- Rose Gold Screw Bangle £75 by Cooee
- Flora di Fornasetti Incense Boxes £145 by Fornasetti Profumi
- CM rose gold-plated watch £225 by Larson & Jennings
- The Golden Goddess £165 by Charlotte Tilberry
- Taylor Leather and Rose Gold-tone Headphones £185 by Frends
- Shape-allure Long Silk and Lace Robe £620.00 by La Perla
- Jasmin Rouge Eau de Parfum 5oml £145 by Tom Ford