Today’s gentlemen know the importance of a good skincare regime and a decent shave, and these distinguished gifts are a real essential for any well-groomed gent!
- Andromeda A Body Care Quartet £75 by Aesop. An uber stylish quartet containing a selection of Aesops favourites to cleanse and hydrate the body.
- Cleanser for Men £25 by Foreo. Foreo’s gel-texture formula eliminates excess oil, dirt and impurities, to reveal a refined, healthy-looking complexion.
- Nourishing Post-Shave & Beard Oil £35 by Mauli. This divine beard oil is handcrafted with rare, restorative Ayurvedic botanicals to heal and condition the skin, while leaving a beard beautifully manageable and fragrant.
- Eau de Cologne Collection x 3 £42 by Byredo. A new addition to the Eau de Cologne collection, these stylish mini bottles are the perfect travel companion. Scents include; Mister Marvelous. Sunday Cologne and Gypsy Water.
- Dual Action Face Wash £29 and Revitalising Moisturiser £29 by Routine For Men. Packed full of natural ingredients,this simple and effective two step skincare routine to cleanse, tone and moisturise has been formulated specifically for men’s skin to preserve, protect and nourish.
- Skin Rehab Prescription Detox & Radiance £69 euros by Codage Paris. A ready-to-wear skincare routine designed to detoxify and recharge your skin from the stress of a frantic life.
- Umbrian Purifying Treatment Bar £35 by Fresh. Made from 100% pure Umbrian Clay, this Purifying Treatment Bar for the face and body works as a deep cleanser and an instant detoxifying mask for normal to oily skin.
- Nourishing Protein £48 by Welleco. Nourish your man with this scrumptious chocolate flavoured, plant based alternative to bulky whey-based protein.
Photography by Logan Irvine-MacDougall.