Purchasing stylish, new sportswear, is one way I motivate myself to exercise. My reasoning? Well, 1. If hard earned money has been spent, I better be getting my arse to the gym, and 2. Where else am I going to show off my cool new threads?!
With Christmas just around the corner (seriously, wasn’t it just summer?), I though it was the perfect time, to share the key sportswear items I will be adding to this year’s Christmas list…Santa, I hope you’re reading this!
1. Taryn Full Length Tight (Modern Geo) £85 by Vie Active. I just love a geometric print and these feather-light leggings in breathable sweat-wicking fabric, are the perfect addition to any work out.
2 . Nordica Capri £250 and Neva Crop £155 by Lucas Hugh. I know, these are horrendously expensive for sportswear but I have been lusting after this Lucas Hugh set, ever since I spotted it on the stunning founder of barrecore. Plus, if there’s any time you can blow the budget, it’s Christmas time!
3. Bicknell Black Leggings £75, Brentwood Vest £50 and Skyscrap Gill Crop £45 by Varley. Varley’s Bicknell black leggings (made from some of the worlds most advance compression fabric, don’t you know!), signature Brentwood vest and uber comfy Skyscrape Gill crop, will look as stylish on the street as it does in the gym.
4. Dreamer Yoga Matt, £89 by La Vie Boheme Yoga. Why?… Have you seen how pretty it is? This stunning yoga matt is a real essential for yoga lovers and mums who workout at home.
5. Arctic Luxe Insulate Pants £110 by Sweaty Betty. For those day’s when you would rather be hiding under a blanket, Sweaty Betty’s fashion forward, insulated sweatpants will insure you stay snuggly and warm, to and from the studio.
6. Tech Fleece Aeroloft Moto £150 by Nike. A stylish sportswear jacket is a winter fitness must have and this super chic jacket made with breathable insulation and engineered fleece for optimal warmth, is at the top of my Christmas list!
What sportswear are you lusting over? Share your favourites in the comments below.