If you don’t want your skin to resemble a dinosaurs, then its time to incorporate regular exfoliation into your skincare regime. Why? Regular exfoliation increases skin cell turnover by removing dead skin cells and stimulating the growth of new ones. This simple process of removing and stimulating improves skin texture, reduces pore size, helps product absorption, diminishes dark spots and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
So ditch the dino skin in favour of a smoother, brighter and more youthful looking complexion with my favourite exfoliators .
- Revitalising Face Scrub by Sukin. Australia’s number 1 natural skincare brand is making it’s mark in the UK and with products like this revitalising face scrub its not hard to see why. Containing micro particles of bamboo extract and walnut shells, Sukin’s non-abrasive cleanser removes dirt and impurities to leave skin looking replenished and radiant.
- Double Buff by Mio. Yet another brilliant product by the ‘no nasties’ brand, this dual action body enzyme exfoliator gently removes dead skin cells to reveal softer and brighter skin.
- Great Day Body Scrub by Neom. If you already know about Neom then you’ll know their products smell amazing! Great Day Body Scrub infused with wild mint & mandarin is no exception. Made up of 8 essential oils to help lift your mood and calm the body, whilst improving circulation and boosting immunity, it really is the ultimate in luxury body scrubs.
- Micro Exfoliant by Monu. Packed with papaya enzymes, Diatomatious earth and Shea Butter, this dual action microdermabrasion Paraben free formula conditions and moisturises the skin whilst reducing pores and the appearance of fine lines.
- Masque Micro-Peeling by Codage. I am a big fan of French skincare and Paris based brand Codage is up there with the best of them. Composed of AHA, BHA and fruit enzymes their regenerating mask stimulates cell renewal, reduces the appearance of fine lines and diminishes darks spots to leave skin looking uniform and glowing.