Being a mum, I often don’t have time (and if truth be told can’t be bothered) to play around with different makeup looks, so instead I rely on a selection of everyday makeup essentials to help take me from ‘just out of bed’ to ‘polished’ in under 10 minutes.
2. Oxygenetix is in my opinion, one of the best foundations on the market. Originally designed for doctors to cover and treat a wide array of skin conditions, its breathable, collagen producing formula, provides flawless full coverage with out looking caked on.
3. The introduction of Rodials‘ contouring range into my makeup regime has been revolutionary. Taking the scary out of contouring, their easy to use, beautifully formulated palates mean you can have sculpted check bones in the swoop of a brush. My everyday essentials include the contouring powder, illuminating powder and bronzing powder.
4. A beauty icon, these Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curlers are totally worth the extra $.
5. Hyaluronic Blush By Terry. A gorgeous long lasting sheer blush with the added firming and plumping benefits of hyaluronic acid.
6. I totally fell in love when I first tried Clarins’ Ombre Iridescente Eyeshadow. Simply use your finger to sweep the shadow over your lids, for an eye popping colour that lasts all day.
7. No mum is complete with out an amazing under eye concealer and Eve Loms’ Light Illusion Concealer has the added skincare benefits of fruit stem cells to persevere suppleness and elasticity, and white tea extract to help boost circulation.
8. Another beauty classic, this Illuminator by Nars can be used as a highlighter to make those cheek bones pop or mixed with your favourite foundation for a subtle illminating glow.
What everyday makeup essentials can’t you live without? Share your must have makeup essentials in the comment box below.